How to use the add-on for email verification?
- Launch it Add-ons -> Email Verification -> Start.
- Click Create headers to understand data.
- Paste a list of email addresses into the 1st column.
- Click Verify emails.
- Wait a few seconds to get results.
How can I increase my amount of quota?
- Open Sidebar: Add-ons -> Email Verification -> Start.
- Choose the amount you want to increase your quota by.
- Pay securely with Stripe.
What do the statuses mean?
«Deliverable» means you can send the email without a risk.
«Deliverable (catch-all server)» means the email server receives emails sent to any email address under that domain. Be aware, there is a risk you can get under a spam filter.
«The mail server doesn’t respond» means the target mail server either does not respond or takes too long to respond. You can check it again later.
«Not deliverable» means the email address doesn’t exist.
Do you have a demo video on how to use the add-on?
Watch 1 min demo video
If i don’t want to use quota I own, will I be refunded a partial amount?
No. You will still have access to an amount of quota you own. Fees are not refundable.
If you didn’t find your answer in our Support Center, ask your question directly on Contact us page.